Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much do I have to pay for a temporary email address?
A. It's absolutely FREE! You are allowed to create unlimited email addresses.
2. How long is my email ID active?
A. Your email ID is temporary. We may remove domains from our panel from time to time. We typically change our email domain because we receive a large number of email notifications from registered websites. This consumes a significant amount of our email hosting space in GBs. That's why we are compelled to remove old domains. So, please don't use temporary email IDs for long-term use.
3. How long will my email message be available?
A. We receive thousands of emails per minute. Our system automatically deletes your email messages within 30 minutes.
4. I've waited more than 15 minutes, but no message has arrived!
A. Sometimes, there may be a delay because our servers get swamped with a high volume of users daily. Just try again after some time. Also, sometimes some of our domains get blacklisted due to excessive use, so try creating emails from different domains.
5. How many temporary email IDs can I create?
A. There is no limit to the number of fake email IDs you can create.
6. Is it necessary to download a mobile app or software to use your service?
A. No, you do not need any software or app. This is a web-based service accessible from anywhere through a web browser.
If you have any questions then contact us.